Information Technology and Services
Engineering Professional having about 2.4 years of Software Testing experience. Experienced in Manual testing(Web, Mobile), Automation (Selenium, Appium, Robotium) and Performance testing(JMeter).
• Familiar with all phases of Software Development Life Cycle and Software Test Life Cycle.
• Understanding, Analyzing and Streamlining Test Requirements.
• Knowledge on different Levels of Testing (Unit Testing, Integration Testing, System Testing and Acceptance Testing).
• Familiar with Functional and Non-functional Testing.
• Well versed with Test Documentation (Test Scenario, Test Case, Test Data, Defect Report, and Test Metrics).
• Expertise in Bug Reporting & Tracking Process, Bug Reporting and Tracking using Bug tracking tools like JIRA.
• Android and IOS device testing, taking logs and traces.
• Performed Smoke Testing, Functional Testing, Integration Testing, System Testing, Regression testing & Compatibility Testing.
• Working experience in AGILE methodologies.
-- Exclusive experience in using automation tools like Appium and Selenium Web Driver
-- Good experience on Automation Life Cycle (ATLC).
-- Good grip in identifying Web elements using XPATH and CSS expressions.
-- Written scripts for handling all the types Pop-Ups and Frames.
-- Handled list-boxes using select Class and Actions Class for handling drop down menus.
-- Executed test scripts on IE, Firefox & Google Chrome.
-- Working experience of Apache POI to retrieve Test Data from the Excel Sheet.
-- Good understanding with TestNG Annotation, Batch execution, Grouping & Parallel execution.
-- Good experience on Continuous integration tool [Jenkins, Git-Lab], Maven.
-- Good experience on Core Java
-- Worked with Performance Testing tool [Jmeter] and API Testing.
#Tools Used: Charles, Burp suit, JEMTER, Selenium, Robotium, Appium, Postman, Xmind Map, putty, Wireshark, Android SDK, JIIRA .