Finding a new Job Offer
Team Leader of Operations Datacenter responsible for developing and implementing solutions of new technologies and good practices of the market.
Responsible for 3 sites in Brazil, (São Paulo, Rio de Janeiro and Curitiba).
Responsible for a team of 28 professionals, serving several clients within Level 3, responsible for 24x7 service.
• Quality management and administration of resources and people, servers troubleshoot;
• Manage incidents and problems;
• Issue operational reports regarding the client environment in production;
• Ensure that all incidents are accompanied by an incident manager;
• Ensure that every incident is addressed until its root cause is found (RCA Root Cause Analysis);
• Coordinate the process of continuous improvement;
• Ensure that upgrades / changes in the environment do not impact the SLA agreed upon with the Customer;
• Organizations - Theory, Structures and Practices in Management.
• Strategic management.
• People Management & Organizational Development.
• Strategic Information Technology Planning.
• Management of Information Technology Projects (PMI).
• IT Investment Management.
• Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC).
• Security in Information Technology.
• IT Service Management (emphasis on ITIL).
• Software Quality with an emphasis on CMMI®.
• IT Infrastructure Management.
• Solutions Architecture.
• Business Management Systems.
• Business Intelligence.
• Windows Server System;
• Cluster Failover;
• Virtualization (Hyper -V);
• Microsoft SQL Server (Cluster failover, database mirror, backup)
• Exchange Server;
• System Center;
• DFS, GPO, NLB;
• ERP Linx Systems
• Green IT
Microsoft Certificate seeking to act in an organized and methodical way with cordiality and dynamism, aiming always the well being of the company, acting with character and professional perseverance.