1. to succeed at easily
Example : I aced the test.
2. of the highest quality
Example : I was known as an ace football player.
3. someone who is dazzlingly skilled in any field
Example : When I was younger, I was an ace at algebra.
4. a serve that the receiver is unable to reach
Example : The tennis champion was known for a powerful ace.
5. one of four playing cards in a deck having a single pip on its face
Example : I had three aces in my hand, so I was confident of a win.
6. to score a point by a serving a ball that an opponent fails to touch in tennis or similar games
Example : I won the match by acing my opponent at the last minute.
7. to play a golf hole in one stroke
Example : I aced that par three once.
8. to score an ace against
Example : They aced their opponents.
Translation for "ace"
ace meaning in Spanish : as ace meaning in German : As ace meaning in Russian : туз ace meaning in Portuguese : ás ace meaning in Chinese : 高手 ace meaning in Japanese : エース ace meaning in Tamil : சீட்டு ace meaning in Arabic : أجاد ace meaning in Turkish : as ace meaning in Hindi : इक्का ace meaning in Telugu : ఏస్ ace meaning in French : ace