"adjust" Meaning in English
1. to place in a line or arrange so as to be parallel or straight
Example : I adjusted my pens so that my desk appeared orderly.
2. to adapt or conform oneself to new or different conditions
Example : We must adjust to the bad economic situation.
3. to alter or regulate so as to achieve accuracy or conform to a standard
Example : We adjusted to fit in.
4. to make correspondent or conformable
Example : I need to adjust the seat.
5. to decide how much is to be paid on an insurance claim
Example : The agent adjusts eight hours per day.
Translation for "adjust"
adjust meaning in Spanish : ajustar adjust meaning in German : einstellen adjust meaning in Japanese : 調整する adjust meaning in Turkish : ayarlamak adjust meaning in Chinese : 调整 adjust meaning in Arabic : يعدل adjust meaning in Polish : dostosować adjust meaning in Hindi : समायोजित adjust meaning in French : régler adjust meaning in Russian : регулировать adjust meaning in Tamil : சரி adjust meaning in Telugu : సర్దుబాటు
Examples containing "adjust"There are no examples. You can write here and submit.
You can write here and submit more examples.