1. to be in accord
Example : We agree on the fundamental issues.
2. to be compatible, similar or consistent
Example : They really agree with us.
3. to go together
Example : The subject and the verb in this sentence do not agree.
4. to consent or assent to a condition, or agree to do something
Example : They agreed to all my conditions.
5. to achieve harmony of opinion, feeling, or purpose
Example : None of my colleagues would agree on whom to elect chairman.
6. to be agreeable or suitable
Example : White wine doesn't agree with me.
7. to show grammatical agreement
Example : Subjects and verbs must always agree in English.
Translation for "agree"
agree meaning in Spanish : de acuerdo agree meaning in German : zustimmen agree meaning in Japanese : 同意する agree meaning in Turkish : anlaşmak agree meaning in Chinese : 同意 agree meaning in Arabic : يوافق على agree meaning in Polish : Zgodzić się agree meaning in Hindi : इस बात से सहमत agree meaning in French : se mettre d'accord agree meaning in Russian : согласна agree meaning in Tamil : ஏற்கிறேன் agree meaning in Telugu : అంగీకరిస్తున్నారు