1. to point or cause to go towards
Example : Please don't aim the gun at your little brother!
2. to have an ambitious plan or a lofty goal
Example : I aim to become the best in the business.
3. to propose or intend
Example : I aim to arrive at noon.
4. the direction or path along which something moves or along which it lies 5. to specifically design a product, event, or activity for a certain public
Example : I aimed this campaign at single earner families looking for an affordable used car.
6. the goal intended to be attained (and which is believed to be attainable) 7. an anticipated outcome that is intended or that guides your planned actions 8. to intend something to move towards a certain goal
Example : We aimed our arrows towards the target.
9. to direct a remark toward an intended goal
Example : I wanted to aim a pun at the mayor.
10. the action of directing something at an object
Example : I took aim and fired.
Translation for "aim"
aim meaning in Spanish : objetivo aim meaning in German : Ziel aim meaning in Japanese : 目的 aim meaning in Turkish : amaç aim meaning in Chinese : 目标 aim meaning in Arabic : هدف، تصويب aim meaning in Polish : cel aim meaning in Hindi : लक्ष्य aim meaning in French : objectif aim meaning in Russian : цель aim meaning in Tamil : நோக்கம் aim meaning in Telugu : లక్ష్యం