1. a portable rectangular container for carrying clothes
Example : I carried my small bag onto the plane with me.
2. a container used for carrying money and small personal items or accessories
Example : I reached into my bag and found a comb.
3. an activity that you like or at which you are superior 4. mammary gland of bovids (cows and sheep and goats) 5. a place that the runner must touch before scoring
Example : The runner scrambled to get back to the bag.
6. an ugly or ill-tempered woman
Example : You were romancing the old bag for money.
7. a container typically constructed with a flexible material, often open on top
Example : I was half in the bag when the sack race started, I finished last.
8. to take unlawfully
Example : The poacher bagged a rhino.
9. to swell or bulge out
Example : My pants never bag at the knee.
10. a flexible container with a single opening
Example : I stuffed my laundry into a large bag.
11. the quantity of game taken in a particular period, usually by one person
Example : Their bag included two deer.
12. to capture or kill, as in hunting
Example : I bagged a few pheasants on our hunting trip.
13. to put into a bag
Example : The supermarket clerk bagged the groceries.
14. to hang loosely, like an empty bag
Example : That outfit bags on you.
Translation for "bag"
bag meaning in Spanish : bolso bag meaning in German : Tasche bag meaning in Japanese : バッグ bag meaning in Turkish : sırt çantası bag meaning in Chinese : 袋 bag meaning in Arabic : كيس bag meaning in Polish : torba bag meaning in Hindi : बैग bag meaning in French : sac bag meaning in Russian : мешок bag meaning in Tamil : பையில் bag meaning in Telugu : బ్యాగ్