1. one of the two male reproductive glands that produce spermatozoa and secrete androgens
Example : I was kicked in the balls and the culprit got away.
2. a compact mass
Example : A ball of mud caught them on the shoulder.
3. an object with a spherical shape
Example : a ball of fire
4. a solid projectile that is shot by a musket
Example : they had to carry a ramrod as well as powder and ball
5. a lavish dance requiring formal attire 6. a pitch that is not in the strike zone
Example : The pitcher threw nine straight balls before being yanked from the game.
8. round object that is hit or thrown or kicked in games
Example : The ball travelled 90 mph on their serve.
9. a spherical object used as a plaything
Example : The toddler played with their rubber ball in the bathtub.
10. a more or less rounded anatomical body or mass
Example : the ball at the base of the thumb
11. the people assembled at a lavish formal dance
Example : the ball was already emptying out before the fire alarm sounded
12. to form into a ball by winding or rolling
Example : I ball wool in the fall.
Translation for "ball"
ball meaning in Spanish : bola ball meaning in German : Ball ball meaning in Japanese : 玉 ball meaning in Turkish : top ball meaning in Chinese : 球 ball meaning in Arabic : كرة ball meaning in Polish : piłka ball meaning in Hindi : गेंद ball meaning in French : ballon ball meaning in Russian : мяч ball meaning in Tamil : பந்து ball meaning in Telugu : బంతిని