1. a light within the field of vision that is brighter than the brightness to which the eyes are adapted 2. noisy and unrestrained mischief
Example : raising blazes
3. a cause of difficulty and suffering 4. a strong flame that burns brightly
Example : the blaze spread rapidly
5. to shoot rapidly and repeatedly
Example : They blazed away at the enemies.
6. to move rapidly and as if blazing
Example : The spaceship blazed out into space.
7. a light-colored marking
Example : they chipped off bark to mark the trail with blazes
8. to indicate by marking trees with blazes
Example : We blazed the new trail we built with orange paint marks.
9. to burn brightly and intensely
Example : The sun is blazing today!
10. to shine brightly and intensively
Example : Meteors blazed across the atmosphere.
Translation for "blaze"
blaze meaning in Spanish : resplandor blaze meaning in German : Flamme blaze meaning in Russian : полыхать blaze meaning in Portuguese : chama blaze meaning in Chinese : 火焰 blaze meaning in Japanese : 燃える blaze meaning in Tamil : தீ blaze meaning in Arabic : حريق blaze meaning in Turkish : yangın blaze meaning in Hindi : ज्वाला blaze meaning in Telugu : మెరుపు blaze meaning in French : flamber