1. not based on reason or evidence
Example : They acted out of blind hatred, without any reasonable motivation.
2. unable to see
Example : I was born blind, but since then I've been able to adjust and live an extremely happy life.
3. a protective covering that keeps things out or hinders sight
Example : They had just moved in and had not put up blinds yet.
4. something intended to misrepresent the true nature of an activity 5. to make dim by comparison or conceal
Example : Darkness blinds the sky.
6. unable or unwilling to perceive or understand
Example : I was blind to my lover's faults.
7. a hiding place sometimes used by hunters, especially duck hunters
Example : They waited impatiently in the blind from sunrise to lunch.
8. people who have severe visual impairments, considered as a group
Example : I spent hours reading to the blind.
9. to make blind by putting the eyes out
Example : The criminals were punished and blinded.
10. to render unable to see
Example : The flash of light will blind those looking directly at it.
Translation for "blind"
blind meaning in Spanish : ciego blind meaning in German : blind blind meaning in Japanese : ブラインド blind meaning in Turkish : kör blind meaning in Chinese : 盲 blind meaning in Arabic : بليند blind meaning in Polish : ślepy blind meaning in Hindi : अंधा blind meaning in French : aveugle blind meaning in Russian : слепой blind meaning in Tamil : குருட்டு blind meaning in Telugu : బ్లైండ్