1. to be in motion due to some air or water current
Example : The leaves were blowing in the wind.
2. to provide sexual gratification through oral stimulation
Example : I asked if my partner would blow me.
3. street names for cocaine 4. to melt, break, or become otherwise unusable
Example : The tire blew.
5. to spend thoughtlessly
Example : I blew through my allowance.
6. forceful exhalation through the nose or mouth
Example : They gave their nose a loud blow.
7. an unpleasant or disappointing surprise 8. an impact, as from a collision
Example : The boxer suffered heavy blows to the face before being knocked unconscious.
9. an unfortunate happening that hinders or impedes 10. a strong current of air 11. to lay eggs
Example : Certain insects are said to blow.
12. to leave a place
Example : Let's blow.
13. to make a mess of, destroy or ruin
Example : I really blew it, didn't I?
14. a powerful stroke with the fist or a weapon
Example : a blow on the head
15. to exhale hard
Example : I suggested they blow on the soup to cool it down.
16. to free of obstruction by blowing air through
Example : I had to blow my nose.
17. to shape by blowing
Example : I blow glass.
18. to cause to be revealed and jeopardized
Example : You blew our cover.
19. to spout moist air from the blowhole
Example : The whale surfaced and blew.
20. to cause to move by means of an air current
Example : Dry leaves blew across the field.
21. to play or sound a wind instrument
Example : I blow a horn.
22. to make a sound as if blown
Example : The horn blows.
23. to spend lavishly or wastefully on
Example : I blew my money at the track.
24. to have high winds or storming
Example : It's really blowing out.
Translation for "blow"
blow meaning in Spanish : soplo blow meaning in German : Schlag blow meaning in Japanese : ブロー blow meaning in Turkish : darbe blow meaning in Chinese : 吹 blow meaning in Arabic : عاصفة blow meaning in Polish : cios blow meaning in Hindi : फुंक मारा blow meaning in French : coup blow meaning in Russian : дуть blow meaning in Tamil : அடி blow meaning in Telugu : దెబ్బ