"bottom" Meaning in English
1. the lower side of anything 2. a cargo ship
Example : they did much of their overseas trade in foreign bottoms
3. the fleshy part of the human body that you sit on 4. a depression forming the ground under a body of water 5. low-lying alluvial land near a river 6. the second half of an inning 7. situated at the bottom or lowest position 8. the lowest rank
Example : bottom member of the class
9. the lowest part of anything
Example : they started at the bottom of the hill
10. to strike the ground, as with a ship's bottom
Example : We bottomed but when the tide came back in we were able to continue on.
11. to provide with a bottom or a seat
Example : They bottomed the chairs when asked.
Translation for "bottom"
bottom meaning in Spanish : fondo bottom meaning in German : Unterseite bottom meaning in Japanese : 底 bottom meaning in Turkish : alt bottom meaning in Chinese : 底部 bottom meaning in Arabic : الأسفل bottom meaning in Polish : Dolny bottom meaning in Hindi : तल bottom meaning in French : bas bottom meaning in Russian : низ bottom meaning in Tamil : கீழே bottom meaning in Telugu : దిగువ
Examples containing "bottom"There are no examples. You can write here and submit.
You can write here and submit more examples.