"branch" Meaning in English
1. a natural consequence of development 2. any projection that is thought to resemble a human arm 3. a division of some larger or more complex organization
Example : a branch of Congress
4. a part of a forked or branching shape
Example : I broke off one of the branches.
5. to divide into two or more branches so as to form a fork
Example : The road branched in many directions.
6. to grow and send out branches or branch-like structures
Example : Veins branch through the body.
7. a stream or river connected to a larger one 8. a division of a stem, or secondary stem arising from the main stem of a plant
Translation for "branch"
branch meaning in Spanish : rama branch meaning in German : Ast branch meaning in Japanese : ブランチ branch meaning in Turkish : şube branch meaning in Chinese : 科 branch meaning in Arabic : فرع شجرة branch meaning in Polish : Oddział branch meaning in Hindi : डाली branch meaning in French : branche branch meaning in Russian : ветка branch meaning in Tamil : கிளை branch meaning in Telugu : శాఖ
Examples containing "branch"There are no examples. You can write here and submit.
You can write here and submit more examples.