"brand" Meaning in English
1. a name given to a product or service 2. to mark with a brand or trademark
Example : When this product is not branded it sells for a lower price.
3. a cutting or thrusting weapon that has a long metal blade and a hilt with a hand guard 4. a recognizable kind
Example : there's a new brand of hero in the movies now
5. a symbol of disgrace or infamy 6. a piece of wood that has been burned or is burning 7. to mark or expose as infamous
Example : I was branded a genius.
8. to accuse, condemn, openly or formally, or brand as disgraceful
Example : I branded them traitors.
9. identification mark on skin, made by burning 10. to burn with a branding iron to indicate ownership
Example : Some people find branding cattle to be disturbing.
Translation for "brand"
brand meaning in Spanish : marca brand meaning in German : Marke brand meaning in Japanese : ブランド brand meaning in Turkish : marka brand meaning in Chinese : 牌 brand meaning in Arabic : علامة تجارية brand meaning in Polish : Marka brand meaning in Hindi : ब्रांड brand meaning in French : marque brand meaning in Russian : марка brand meaning in Tamil : பிராண்ட் brand meaning in Telugu : బ్రాండ్
Examples containing "brand"There are no examples. You can write here and submit.
You can write here and submit more examples.