1. a dense growth of bushes 2. a minor short-term fight 4. to sweep across or over
Example : I brushed the sweat from my brow and got back to work, I had a long day ahead of me.
5. the act of brushing your hair
Example : They gave their hair a quick brush.
6. the act of brushing your teeth
Example : the dentist recommended two brushes a day
7. an implement that has hairs or bristles firmly set into a handle 8. conducts current between rotating and stationary parts of a generator or motor 9. to remove with or as if with a brush
Example : I brushed the crumbs off the tablecloth.
10. to touch lightly and briefly
Example : I brushed the wall to see if the paint had dried.
11. to rub with a brush, or as if with a brush
Example : They brushed the hairs from their jacket.
12. to clean with a brush
Example : I brushed the suit before hanging it back into the closet.
13. to cover by brushing
Example : I brushed the bread with melted butter.
14. contact with something dangerous or undesirable
Example : I had a brush with danger on my way to work
15. a bushy tail or part of a bushy tail (especially of the fox)
Translation for "brush"
brush meaning in Spanish : cepillo brush meaning in German : Bürste brush meaning in Japanese : みがきます brush meaning in Turkish : fırça brush meaning in Chinese : 刷 brush meaning in Arabic : فرشاة brush meaning in Polish : szczotka brush meaning in Hindi : ब्रश brush meaning in French : brosse brush meaning in Russian : щетка brush meaning in Tamil : தூரிகை brush meaning in Telugu : బ్రష్