1. obscene words for unacceptable behavior
Example : I put up with a lot of bullshit from that jerk
2. uncomplimentary terms for a policeman 3. a large,strong and heavyset person
Example : They were a bull of a sawyer.
4. to speak insincerely or without regard for facts or truths
Example : Without any evidence, I had to bull to try and make people believe me.
5. a formal proclamation issued by the pope, usually written in antiquated characters and sealed with a leaden bulla
Example : The papal bull condemned the military intervention.
6. the center of a target 7. to push or force
Example : They bulled through their demands.
8. a serious and ludicrous blunder
Example : They sure made a bad bull of the assignment!
9. mature male of various mammals of which the female is called `cow' 10. uncastrated adult male of domestic cattle 11. an investor with an optimistic market outlook 12. to advance in price
Example : Stocks were bulling last week.
13. to try to raise the price of stocks through speculative buying
Example : The fast rise in price made me suspect someone is trying to bull the market.
Translation for "bull"
bull meaning in Spanish : toro bull meaning in German : Stier bull meaning in Russian : бык bull meaning in Portuguese : touro bull meaning in Chinese : 公牛 bull meaning in Japanese : ブル bull meaning in Tamil : காளை bull meaning in Arabic : ثور bull meaning in Turkish : Boğa bull meaning in Hindi : सांड bull meaning in Telugu : బుల్ bull meaning in French : taureau