1. a commercial or industrial enterprise and the people who constitute it
Example : They bought their sibling's business.
2. incidental activity performed by an actor for dramatic effect
Example : The business with the cane was hilarious.
3. the activity of providing goods and services involving financial and commercial and industrial aspects
Example : computers are now widely used in business
4. customers collectively 5. the principal activity in your life that you do to earn money
Example : he's not in my line of business
6. business concerns collectively
Example : Government and business could not agree
7. the volume of commercial activity
Example : business is good today
8. a rightful concern or responsibility
Example : it's none of your business
9. an immediate objective
Example : gossip was the main business of the evening
Translation for "business"
business meaning in Spanish : negocio business meaning in German : Geschäft business meaning in Japanese : ビジネス business meaning in Turkish : iş business meaning in Chinese : 商业 business meaning in Arabic : اعمال business meaning in Polish : biznes business meaning in Hindi : व्यापार business meaning in French : affaires business meaning in Russian : бизнес business meaning in Tamil : வணிக business meaning in Telugu : వ్యాపార