1. the work of providing treatment for or attending to someone or something
Example : no medical care was required
2. attention and management implying responsibility for safety
Example : They are in the care of a bodyguard.
3. judiciousness in avoiding harm or danger 4. to be in charge of, act on, or dispose of
Example : I am caring for the shop while the owner is away.
5. activity involved in maintaining something in good working order
Example : They wrote the manual on car care.
6. an anxious feeling
Example : care had aged him
7. to prefer or wish to do something
Example : Do you care to try this dish?
10. a cause for feeling concern
Example : Their major care was the illness of their spouse.
11. to feel concern or interest
Example : I really care about my work
Translation for "care"
care meaning in Spanish : cuidado care meaning in German : Pflege care meaning in Japanese : ケア care meaning in Turkish : bakım care meaning in Chinese : 关心 care meaning in Arabic : رعاية care meaning in Polish : opieka care meaning in Hindi : ध्यान care meaning in French : se soucier care meaning in Russian : уход care meaning in Tamil : பாதுகாப்பு care meaning in Telugu : సంరక్షణ