1. a verbal formula believed to have magical force
Example : I recited a charm to give me luck.
2. something believed to bring good luck
Example : They carried a rabbit's foot as a charm.
3. attractiveness that interests or pleases or stimulates
Example : My date has a great deal of charm.
4. in physics, one of the six flavors of quark 5. to induce into action by using one's charm
Example : They charmed me into giving all my money.
6. to attract
Example : They charmed me over dinner.
7. to control by magic spells, as by practicing witchcraft
Example : They charmed me with a strange incantation.
8. to protect through supernatural powers or charms
Translation for "charm"
charm meaning in Spanish : encanto charm meaning in German : Charme charm meaning in Russian : очарование charm meaning in Portuguese : charme charm meaning in Chinese : 魅力 charm meaning in Japanese : チャーム charm meaning in Tamil : அழகை charm meaning in Arabic : سحر charm meaning in Turkish : çekicilik charm meaning in Hindi : आकर्षण charm meaning in Telugu : ఆకర్షణ charm meaning in French : charme