1. to go upward with gradual or continuous progress
Example : Did you ever climb up the hill behind your house?
2. an event that involves rising to a higher point (as in altitude or temperature or intensity etc.) 3. the act of climbing something
Example : it was a difficult climb to the top
4. an upward slope or grade (as in a road) 5. to increase in value or to a higher point
Example : prices climbed steeply
6. to go up or advance
Example : Sales were climbing after prices were lowered.
7. to improve one's social status
Example : They know how to climb the social ladder.
8. to move with difficulty, by grasping 9. to slope upward
Example : The path climbed all the way to the top of the hill
Translation for "climb"
climb meaning in Spanish : subida climb meaning in German : steigen climb meaning in Japanese : 登る climb meaning in Turkish : tırmanış climb meaning in Chinese : 爬 climb meaning in Arabic : تسلق climb meaning in Polish : wspinać się climb meaning in Hindi : चढना climb meaning in French : montée climb meaning in Russian : восхождение climb meaning in Tamil : ஏற climb meaning in Telugu : ఎక్కడం