1. to become or cause to become obstructed
Example : The leaves clog our drains in the fall.
2. footwear usually with wooden soles 3. a dance performed while wearing shoes with wooden soles 4. to fill to excess so that function is impaired
Example : Fear clogged my mind before I started meditation.
5. to coalesce or unite in a mass 6. to impede with a clog or as if with a clog
Example : The market is being clogged by these operations
7. to impede the motion of, as with a chain or a burden
Example : horses were clogged until they were tamed
8. to dance a clog dance
Example : I clog at festivals to the great amusement of my friends.
9. any object that acts as a hindrance or obstruction
Translation for "clog"
clog meaning in Spanish : obstruir clog meaning in German : verstopfen clog meaning in Russian : загромождать clog meaning in Portuguese : entupir clog meaning in Chinese : 阻塞 clog meaning in Japanese : 下駄 clog meaning in Tamil : தடை செய் clog meaning in Arabic : سد clog meaning in Turkish : takunya clog meaning in Hindi : रोकना clog meaning in Telugu : మూసుకుపోతుంది clog meaning in French : sabot