1. a group of many things in the air or on the ground 2. to colour with streaks or blotches of different shades 3. to place under suspicion or cast doubt upon 4. to make less visible or unclear
Example : The stars are obscured by the clouds
5. to make overcast or cloudy 6. a visible mass of water or ice particles suspended at a considerable altitude 7. any collection of particles (e.g., smoke or dust) or gases that is visible 8. out of touch with reality
Example : Their head was in the clouds when they should have been focused on the task at hand.
9. suspicion affecting your reputation
Example : After that mistake, they were under a cloud.
10. a cause of worry or gloom or trouble
Example : the only cloud on the horizon was the possibility of dissent by the French
11. to make milky or dull
Example : The chemical clouded the liquid it was added to.
12. to make less clear
Example : The stroke clouded their memories.
13. to make gloomy or depressed
Example : Their faces were clouded with sadness.
14. to billow up in the form of a cloud
Example : The smoke clouded above the houses
Translation for "cloud"
cloud meaning in Spanish : nube cloud meaning in German : Wolke cloud meaning in Japanese : 雲 cloud meaning in Turkish : bulut cloud meaning in Chinese : 云 cloud meaning in Arabic : غيم cloud meaning in Polish : Chmura cloud meaning in Hindi : बादल cloud meaning in French : nuage cloud meaning in Russian : облако cloud meaning in Tamil : மேகம் cloud meaning in Telugu : క్లౌడ్