1. golf equipment used by a golfer to hit a golf ball 2. a spot that is open late at night and that provides entertainment (as singers or dancers) as well as dancing and food and drink 3. a building that is occupied by a social club
Example : the clubhouse needed a new roof
4. a team of professional baseball players who play and travel together
Example : each club played six home games with teams in its own division
5. a formal association of people with similar interests
Example : I joined a golf club.
6. to strike with a club or a bludgeon
Example : The police clubbed the protesters.
7. stout stick that is larger at one end
Example : I carried a club in self defense.
8. a playing card in the minor suit that has one or more black trefoils on it
Example : I led a small club.
9. to gather into a club-like mass
Example : club hair
10. to gather and spend time together
Example : They always club together.
11. to unite with a common purpose
Example : The two clubbed together to go against a common enemy.
Translation for "club"
club meaning in Spanish : club club meaning in German : Verein club meaning in Japanese : クラブ club meaning in Turkish : kulüp club meaning in Chinese : 俱乐部 club meaning in Arabic : النادي club meaning in Polish : Klub club meaning in Hindi : क्लब club meaning in French : club club meaning in Russian : клуб club meaning in Tamil : சங்கம் club meaning in Telugu : క్లబ్