1. to proceed or get along 3. the thick white fluid containing spermatozoa that is ejaculated by the male genital tract 6. to move toward, travel toward something or somebody or approach something or somebody 7. to reach a destination 9. to be the product or result
Example : Melons come from a vine
11. to add up in number or quantity 12. to come under, be classified or included 15. to be found or available
Example : These shoes come in three colors
16. to happen as a result
Example : Nothing good will come of this
17. to reach or enter a state, relation, condition, use, or position 18. to have a certain priority
Example : My family comes first
19. to cover a certain distance
Example : I came three hundred miles for the party.
20. to experience orgasm
Example : They could not come because they were too upset.
22. to exist or occur in a certain point in a series
Example : They come next.
Translation for "come"
come meaning in Spanish : ven come meaning in German : Kommen Sie come meaning in Japanese : きて come meaning in Turkish : Hadi come meaning in Chinese : 来 come meaning in Arabic : تأتي come meaning in Polish : chodź come meaning in Hindi : आइए come meaning in French : viens come meaning in Russian : прийти come meaning in Tamil : வந்து come meaning in Telugu : వచ్చి