1. to write all the required information onto a form
Example : I completed the form rather quickly.
2. having come or been brought to a conclusion
Example : The harvesting complete, the farmer took a long rest.
3. perfect in every respect
Example : You were the complete host â€“ thank you for having us over!
4. highly skilled
Example : I am a complete painter, with work in many galleries.
5. to come or bring to a finish or an end
Example : A round of espresso completed the meal.
6. to complete a pass in sports
Example : I completed over half of my throws, for a total of 50 yards.
7. to complete or carry out
Example : I completed the order immediately.
8. without qualification
Example : It was complete blackness outside.
9. having every necessary or normal part or component or step
Example : A complete meal should contain protein, carbohydrates, and fibre.
10. to bring to a whole, with all the necessary parts or elements
Example : A child would complete the family.
Translation for "complete"
complete meaning in Spanish : completar complete meaning in German : Komplett complete meaning in Japanese : コンプリート complete meaning in Turkish : tamamlayınız complete meaning in Chinese : 完成 complete meaning in Arabic : اكتمال complete meaning in Polish : kompletny complete meaning in Hindi : पूर्ण complete meaning in French : Achevée complete meaning in Russian : полный complete meaning in Tamil : முழு complete meaning in Telugu : పూర్తి