1. to specify as a condition or requirement in a contract or agreement 2. the procedure that is varied in order to estimate a variable's effect by comparison with a control condition 3. information that should be kept in mind when making a decision 4. an assumption on which rests the validity or effect of something else 5. (usually plural) a statement of what is required as part of an agreement
Example : the contract set out the conditions of the lease
6. a state at a particular time
Example : a condition (or state) of disrepair
7. the state of (good) health (especially in the phrases `in condition' or `in shape' or `out of condition' or `out of shape') 8. to develop children's behavior by instruction and practice 9. a mode of being or form of existence of a person or thing
Example : the human condition
10. an illness, disease, or other medical problem
Example : a heart condition
11. to apply conditioner to in order to make smooth and shiny
Example : I condition my hair after washing it
12. to put into a better state
Example : I condition old cars.
13. to establish a conditioned response
Translation for "condition"
condition meaning in Spanish : condición condition meaning in German : Bedingung condition meaning in Japanese : 調子 condition meaning in Turkish : şart condition meaning in Chinese : 条件 condition meaning in Arabic : شرط condition meaning in Polish : stan condition meaning in Hindi : शर्त condition meaning in French : état condition meaning in Russian : состояние condition meaning in Tamil : நிலை condition meaning in Telugu : పరిస్థితి