"couple" Meaning in English
1. to form a pair or pairs 2. to link together
Example : Can we couple these proposals?
3. a pair who associate with one another
Example : the engaged couple
4. a pair of people who live together
Example : a married couple from Chicago
5. two items of the same kind 6. to bring two objects, ideas, or people together
Example : This fact is coupled to the other one
7. to engage in sexual intercourse 8. (physics) something joined by two equal and opposite forces that act along parallel lines 9. a small indefinite number
Example : he's coming for a couple of days
Translation for "couple"
couple meaning in Spanish : Pareja couple meaning in German : Paar couple meaning in Japanese : カップル couple meaning in Turkish : çift couple meaning in Chinese : 一对 couple meaning in Arabic : زوجان couple meaning in Polish : para couple meaning in Hindi : युगल couple meaning in French : couple couple meaning in Russian : пара couple meaning in Tamil : ஜோடி couple meaning in Telugu : జంట
Examples containing "couple"There are no examples. You can write here and submit.
You can write here and submit more examples.