2. a mode of action
Example : if you persist in that course you will surely fail
3. education imparted in a series of lessons or meetings
Example : I took a course in basket weaving.
4. a layer of masonry, in construction
Example : The mason started with a course of bricks for the wall.
5. a body of students who are taught together 6. a connected series of events or actions or developments
Example : the government took a firm course
7. general line of orientation
Example : the river takes a southern course
8. a line or route along which something travels or moves 9. to move along, of liquids 10. facility consisting of a circumscribed area of land or water laid out for a sport
Example : the course had only nine holes
11. part of a meal served at one time
Example : They prepared a three course meal.
12. to hunt with hounds
Example : They often course hares, but the practice has been waning in recent years.
13. to move swiftly through or over
Translation for "course"
course meaning in Spanish : curso course meaning in German : Kurs course meaning in Japanese : コース course meaning in Turkish : kurs course meaning in Chinese : 课程 course meaning in Arabic : دورة course meaning in Polish : kierunek course meaning in Hindi : कोर्स course meaning in French : cours course meaning in Russian : курс course meaning in Tamil : நிச்சயமாக course meaning in Telugu : కోర్సు