1. a loud resonant repeating noise 3. to sleep in a convenient place
Example : You can crash here, though it's not very comfortable
4. the act of colliding with something
Example : The stunt double had to redo the crash through the window.
5. a serious accident (usually involving one or more vehicles)
Example : they are still investigating the crash of the TWA plane
6. a sudden large decline of business or the prices of stocks (especially one that causes additional failures) 7. to stop operating
Example : My computer crashed last night.
8. to hurl or thrust violently 9. to undergo damage or destruction on impact
Example : the plane crashed into the ocean
10. (computer science) an event that causes a computer system to become inoperative
Example : the crash occurred during a thunderstorm and the system has been down ever since
11. to undergo a sudden and severe downturn
Example : the economy crashed
12. to break violently or noisily 13. to cause to crash
Example : The terrorists crashed the plane into the palace.
14. to fall or come down violently
Example : The branch crashed down on my car
15. to move violently as through a barrier
Example : The terrorists crashed the gate.
16. to move with, or as if with, a crashing noise
Example : The car crashed through the glass door.
17. to make a sudden loud sound
Example : the waves crashed on the shore and kept us awake all night
18. to occupy, usually uninvited
Example : My friends crashed our house last weekend.
Translation for "crash"
crash meaning in Spanish : choque crash meaning in German : Absturz crash meaning in Japanese : クラッシュ crash meaning in Turkish : kaza crash meaning in Chinese : 紧急 crash meaning in Arabic : يصطدم _ تصادم crash meaning in Polish : wypadek crash meaning in Hindi : दुर्घटना crash meaning in French : crash crash meaning in Russian : авария crash meaning in Tamil : விபத்தில் crash meaning in Telugu : క్రాష్