"cream" Meaning in English
1. toiletry consisting of any of various substances in the form of a thick liquid that have a soothing and moisturizing effect when applied to the skin 2. the best people or things in a group
Example : the cream of England's young men were killed in the Great War
3. to remove from the surface
Example : I creamed the surface of the water to remove debris.
4. to beat thoroughly and conclusively in a competition or fight 5. the part of milk containing the butterfat 6. to add cream to, for example, coffee
Example : I creamed the tea already.
7. to put on cream, as on one's face or body
Example : They cream their faces every night.
8. to make creamy by beating
Translation for "cream"
cream meaning in Spanish : crema cream meaning in German : Sahne cream meaning in Japanese : クリーム cream meaning in Turkish : krem cream meaning in Chinese : 奶油 cream meaning in Arabic : كريم cream meaning in Polish : krem cream meaning in Hindi : मलाई cream meaning in French : crème cream meaning in Russian : крем cream meaning in Tamil : கிரீம் cream meaning in Telugu : క్రీమ్
Examples containing "cream"There are no examples. You can write here and submit.
You can write here and submit more examples.