"crop" Meaning in English
1. to cut short
Example : I wanted my hair cropped short.
2. to let feed in a field or pasture or meadow 4. a pouch in many birds and some lower animals that resembles a stomach for storage and preliminary maceration of food 5. the yield from plants in a single growing season 6. to cultivate, tend, and cut back the growth of
Example : I cropped the trees.
7. to feed as in a meadow or pasture 8. to yield crops
Example : This land crops well
9. the stock or handle of a whip 10. the output of something in a season
Example : the latest crop of fashions is about to hit the stores
11. a collection of people or things appearing together
Example : the annual crop of students brings a new crop of ideas
12. a cultivated plant that is grown commercially on a large scale
Translation for "crop"
crop meaning in Spanish : cultivo crop meaning in German : Ernte crop meaning in Japanese : 作物 crop meaning in Turkish : ekin crop meaning in Chinese : 作物 crop meaning in Arabic : ا & قتصاص crop meaning in Polish : przyciąć crop meaning in Hindi : फ़सल crop meaning in French : surgir crop meaning in Russian : культура crop meaning in Tamil : பயிர் crop meaning in Telugu : పంట
Examples containing "crop"There are no examples. You can write here and submit.
You can write here and submit more examples.