1. temporary love of an adolescent 3. to humiliate or depress completely
Example : I was crushed by their refusal of my invitation.
4. to come down on or keep down by unjust use of one's authority 5. a dense crowd of people 6. leather that has had its grain pattern accentuated 7. to come out better in a competition, race, or conflict 8. to destroy by smashing or bruising
Example : The fruit was crushed when a delivery truck backed over the crate it was in.
9. to compress with violence, out of natural shape or condition
Example : crush an aluminum can
10. to break into small pieces
Example : The car crushed the toy.
11. to become injured, broken, or distorted by pressure
Example : The plastic bottle crushed against the wall.