1. administer or bestow, as in small portions
lot , administer , dispense , distribute , dish out , allot , mete out , parcel out , shell out , deal out , dole out 3. a particular instance of buying or selling
Example : it was a package deal
4. an agreement between parties (usually arrived at after discussion) fixing obligations of each 5. the cards held in a card game by a given player at any given time 6. (often followed by `of') a large number or amount or extent 7. wood that is easy to saw (from conifers such as pine or fir) 8. take into consideration for exemplifying purposes 9. act on verbally or in some form of artistic expression
Example : This book deals with incest
Example : deal hashish
12. give out as one's portion or share 13. be in charge of, act on, or dispose of
Example : I can deal with this crew of workers
15. the act of apportioning or distributing something
Example : the captain was entrusted with the deal of provisions
16. the act of distributing playing cards
Example : the deal was passed around the table clockwise
17. the type of treatment received, especially as the result of an agreement
Example : They got a good deal on their car.
18. a plank of softwood (fir or pine board) 19. distribute cards to the players in a game
Example : Who's dealing?
20. to give a specific card to a player
Example : They dealt me the Queen of Spades.
21. take action with respect to (someone or something)
Example : How are we going to deal with this problem?
22. behave in a certain way towards others
Example : The manager deals fairly with the employees.
Translation for "deal"
deal meaning in Spanish : acuerdo deal meaning in German : Deal deal meaning in Japanese : 対処 deal meaning in Turkish : anlaştık mı deal meaning in Chinese : 合同 deal meaning in Arabic : صفقة deal meaning in Polish : sprawa deal meaning in Hindi : सौदा deal meaning in French : traiter deal meaning in Russian : по рукам deal meaning in Tamil : ஒப்பந்தம் deal meaning in Telugu : ఒప్పందం