"death" Meaning in English
1. the event of dying or departure from life
Example : Their death came as a terrible shock.
2. the time when something ends
Example : It was the death of all our plans.
4. the time at which life ends 5. the act of killing
Example : The murderer had two deaths on their conscience.
6. the permanent end of all life functions in an organism or part of an organism
Example : the animal died a painful death
7. the absence of life or state of being dead
Example : They seemed more content in death than they had ever been in life.
Translation for "death"
death meaning in Spanish : muerte death meaning in German : Tod death meaning in Japanese : 死 death meaning in Turkish : ölüm death meaning in Chinese : 死亡 death meaning in Arabic : الموت death meaning in Polish : śmierć death meaning in Hindi : मौत death meaning in French : mort death meaning in Russian : смерть death meaning in Tamil : மரணம் death meaning in Telugu : మరణం
Examples containing "death"There are no examples. You can write here and submit.
You can write here and submit more examples.