1. make soiled, filthy, or dirty 2. of color, discolored by impurities
Example : The dirty walls needed to be repainted.
3. soiled or likely to soil with dirt or grime
Example : dirty unswept sidewalks
5. spreading pollution or contamination 6. unethical or dishonest
Example : dirty police officers
7. violating accepted standards or rules
Example : a dirty fighter
8. obtained illegally or by improper means
Example : dirty money
9. a manuscript defaced with changes
Example : The first draft came back dirty.
10. contaminated with infecting organisms
Example : dirty wounds
11. unpleasantly stormy
Example : there's dirty weather in the offing
12. (of behavior or especially language) characterized by obscenity or indecency
Example : dirty words
13. expressing or revealing hostility or dislike
Example : dirty looks
Translation for "dirty"
dirty meaning in Spanish : sucio dirty meaning in German : schmutzig dirty meaning in Japanese : 汚れた dirty meaning in Turkish : kirli dirty meaning in Chinese : 脏 dirty meaning in Arabic : قذر dirty meaning in Polish : brudny dirty meaning in Hindi : गंदा dirty meaning in French : sale dirty meaning in Russian : грязный dirty meaning in Tamil : அழுக்கு dirty meaning in Telugu : మురికి