"early" Meaning in English
1. before the usual time or the time expected
Example : They graduated early.
3. during an early stage
Example : It happened early on in my career.
4. belonging to the distant past 5. at or near the beginning of a period of time or course of events or before the usual or expected time
Example : early morning
6. being or occurring at an early stage of development
Example : in an early stage
7. of an early stage in the development of a language or literature 8. very young
Example : at an early age
9. expected in the near future
Example : look for an early end to the negotiations
Translation for "early"
early meaning in Spanish : temprano early meaning in German : früh early meaning in Japanese : 早い early meaning in Turkish : erken early meaning in Chinese : 早 early meaning in Arabic : مبكرا early meaning in Polish : wcześnie early meaning in Hindi : जल्दी early meaning in French : de bonne heure early meaning in Russian : рано early meaning in Tamil : ஆரம்ப early meaning in Telugu : ప్రారంభ
Examples containing "early"There are no examples. You can write here and submit.
You can write here and submit more examples.