"edge" Meaning in English
1. the attribute of urgency in tone of voice
Example : My voice had an edge to it.
2. the boundary of a surface 3. a line determining the limits of an area 4. lie adjacent to another or share a boundary 5. to advance slowly, as if by inches
Example : I edged towards the car.
6. provide with a border or edge
Example : edge the tablecloth with embroidery
7. a sharp side formed by the intersection of two surfaces of an object
Example : I rounded the edges of the box with the new design software.
8. the outside limit of an object or area or surface 9. a slight competitive advantage
Example : They had an edge on the competition.
10. provide with an edge
Example : edge a blade
Translation for "edge"
edge meaning in Spanish : borde edge meaning in German : Kante edge meaning in Japanese : 端 edge meaning in Turkish : kenar edge meaning in Chinese : 边缘 edge meaning in Arabic : حافة edge meaning in Polish : krawędź edge meaning in Hindi : धार edge meaning in French : bord edge meaning in Russian : край edge meaning in Tamil : விளிம்பில் edge meaning in Telugu : అంచు
Examples containing "edge"There are no examples. You can write here and submit.
You can write here and submit more examples.