1. a representation of a person or scene in the form of a print or transparent slide 2. the state of being vulnerable or exposed 3. the act of subjecting someone to an influencing experience
Example : They denounced the exposure of pornography to children.
4. abandoning without shelter or protection (as by leaving as infant out in the open) 5. presentation to view in an open or public manner
Example : The exposure of the politicians past misdeeds was shocking to the general public.
6. the act of exposing film to light 7. vulnerability to the elements 8. aspect resulting from the direction a building or window faces
Example : the studio had a northern exposure
9. the disclosure of something secret
Example : they feared exposure of their campaign plans
10. the intensity of light falling on a photographic film or plate
Example : I used the wrong exposure â€“ it was impossible to distinguish objects in the photograph.
Translation for "exposure"
exposure meaning in Spanish : exposición exposure meaning in German : Exposition exposure meaning in Japanese : 暴露 exposure meaning in Turkish : poz exposure meaning in Chinese : 曝光 exposure meaning in Arabic : مكشف exposure meaning in Polish : ekspozycja exposure meaning in Hindi : अनावरण exposure meaning in French : exposition exposure meaning in Russian : экспозиция exposure meaning in Tamil : வெளிப்பாடு exposure meaning in Telugu : స్పందన