"factor" Meaning in English
1. a businessman who buys or sells for another in exchange for a commission 2. resolve into factors
Example : a quantum computer can factor the number 15
3. consider as relevant when making a decision
Example : You must factor in the recent developments
4. (genetics) a segment of DNA that is involved in producing a polypeptide chain 5. an abstract part of something 6. one of two or more integers that can be exactly divided into another integer
Example : what are the 4 factors of 6?
7. an independent variable in statistics 8. anything that contributes causally to a result
Example : a number of factors determined the outcome
9. any of the numbers (or symbols) that form a product when multiplied together 10. be a contributing factor
Example : make things factor into a company's profitability
Translation for "factor"
factor meaning in Spanish : factor factor meaning in German : Faktor factor meaning in Japanese : 因子 factor meaning in Turkish : faktör factor meaning in Chinese : 因子 factor meaning in Arabic : عامل factor meaning in Polish : czynnik factor meaning in Hindi : फ़ैक्टर factor meaning in French : facteur factor meaning in Russian : фактор factor meaning in Tamil : காரணி factor meaning in Telugu : కారకం
Examples containing "factor"There are no examples. You can write here and submit.
You can write here and submit more examples.