1. very pleasing to the eye 2. without favoring one party, in a fair evenhanded manner
Example : deal fairly with one another
3. not excessive or extreme
Example : a fairish income
4. in conformity with the rules or laws and without fraud or cheating
Example : they played fairly
5. of hair or skin, pale or light-colored
Example : The child had a fair complexion.
6. free from favoritism or self-interest or bias or deception 7. gained or earned without cheating or stealing 8. a manuscript with few alterations or corrections
Example : They incorporated the editor's suggestions and produced a fair copy.
9. lacking exceptional quality or ability 12. free of clouds or rain
Example : today will be fair and warm
13. in baseball, hit between the foul lines
Example : I hit a fair ball over the third base bag.
14. a competitive exhibition of farm products
Example : I won a blue ribbon for my baking at the county fair.
15. gathering of producers to promote business
Example : world fair
16. join so that the external surfaces blend smoothly 17. attractively feminine
Translation for "fair"
fair meaning in Spanish : justa fair meaning in German : Messe fair meaning in Japanese : 公正な fair meaning in Turkish : adil fair meaning in Chinese : 公平 fair meaning in Arabic : معرض fair meaning in Polish : targi fair meaning in Hindi : निष्पक्ष fair meaning in French : juste fair meaning in Russian : справедливый fair meaning in Tamil : நியாயமான fair meaning in Telugu : ఫెయిర్