"family" Meaning in English
1. a loose affiliation of gangsters in charge of organized criminal activities 3. people descended from a common ancestor
Example : Our family has lived in Massachusetts since the Mayflower.
4. a collection of things sharing a common attribute 5. a social unit living together
Example : They moved their family to Virginia.
6. an association of people who share common beliefs or activities
Example : the message was addressed not just to employees but to every member of the company family
7. (biology) a taxonomic group containing one or more genera
Example : sharks belong to the fish family
8. a person having kinship with another or others
Translation for "family"
family meaning in Spanish : familia family meaning in German : Familie family meaning in Japanese : 家族 family meaning in Turkish : aile family meaning in Chinese : 家庭 family meaning in Arabic : عائلة family meaning in Polish : rodzina family meaning in Hindi : परिवार family meaning in French : famille family meaning in Russian : семья family meaning in Tamil : குடும்ப family meaning in Telugu : కుటుంబం
Examples containing "family"There are no examples. You can write here and submit.
You can write here and submit more examples.