1. to a considerable degree 2. at or to or from a great distance in space
Example : They traveled far.
3. remote in time
Example : if we could see far into the future
4. at or to a certain point or degree
Example : I can only go so far before I have to give up
5. to an advanced stage or point
Example : A youth who will go very far.
6. located at a great distance in time or space or degree
Example : we come from a far country
7. being of a considerable distance or length
Example : a far trek
8. beyond a norm in opinion or actions
Example : the far right
9. being the animal or vehicle on the right or being on the right side of an animal or vehicle
Example : the horse on the right is the far horse
Translation for "far"
far meaning in Spanish : lejos far meaning in German : weit far meaning in Japanese : 遠くに far meaning in Turkish : uzak far meaning in Chinese : 远 far meaning in Arabic : بعيدا far meaning in Polish : daleko far meaning in Hindi : दूर far meaning in French : loin far meaning in Russian : далеко far meaning in Tamil : இதுவரை far meaning in Telugu : దురముగా