1. the characteristic parts of a person's face: eyes and nose and mouth and chin
Example : An expression of pleasure crossed their features.
2. a prominent attribute or aspect of something
Example : the map showed roads and other features
3. (linguistics) a distinctive characteristic of a linguistic unit that serves to distinguish it from other units of the same kind 4. a special or prominent article in a newspaper or magazine
Example : they ran a feature on retirement planning
5. the principal full-length film in a program at a movie theater
Example : The feature tonight is 'Casablanca'.
6. have as a feature
Example : This restaurant features the most famous chefs in France
7. wear or display in an ostentatious or proud manner 8. an article of merchandise that is displayed or advertised more than other articles
Translation for "feature"
feature meaning in Spanish : característica feature meaning in German : Merkmal feature meaning in Japanese : 特徴 feature meaning in Turkish : özellik feature meaning in Chinese : 特征 feature meaning in Arabic : خاصية feature meaning in Polish : cecha feature meaning in Hindi : सुविधा feature meaning in French : fonctionnalité feature meaning in Russian : особенность feature meaning in Tamil : அம்சம் feature meaning in Telugu : ఫీచర్