1. a property perceived by touch 2. the general atmosphere of a place or situation and the effect that it has on people
Example : the feel of the city excited him
3. come to believe on the basis of emotion, intuitions, or indefinite grounds
Example : I feel as if they do not like me.
5. examine (a body part) by palpation 6. undergo an emotional sensation or be in a particular state of mind 7. perceive by a physical sensation, e.g., coming from the skin or muscles 8. manual stimulation of the genital area for sexual pleasure
Example : They hated it when I tried to sneak a feel.
9. an intuitive awareness
Example : It's easy when you get the feel of it.
10. be conscious of a physical, mental, or emotional state
Example : My cold is gone--I feel fine today
11. have a feeling or perception about oneself in reaction to someone's behavior or attitude 12. pass one's hands over the sexual organs of 13. undergo passive experience of:'We felt the effects of inflation' 14. grope or feel in search of something 15. produce a certain impression
Example : It feels nice to be home again
16. find by testing or cautious exploration 17. be felt or perceived in a certain way
Example : The ground feels shaky
Translation for "feel"
feel meaning in Spanish : sensación feel meaning in German : Gefühl feel meaning in Japanese : 感じる feel meaning in Turkish : hissetmek feel meaning in Chinese : 感觉 feel meaning in Arabic : يشعر feel meaning in Polish : czuć feel meaning in Hindi : महसूस feel meaning in French : ressentir feel meaning in Russian : Чувствовать feel meaning in Tamil : உணர feel meaning in Telugu : అనుభూతి