1. make full, also in a metaphorical sense
Example : fill a container
2. any material that fills a space or container
Example : there was not enough fill for the trench
3. become full
Example : The pool slowly filled with water
4. fill or meet a want or need 6. eat until one is sated
Example : We filled up on turkey.
7. assume, as of positions or roles 8. occupy the whole of
Example : The liquid fills the container
9. a quantity sufficient to satisfy
Example : We ate our fill of potatoes.
10. plug with a substance
Example : fill a cavity
11. appoint someone to (a position or a job)
Translation for "fill"
fill meaning in Spanish : llenar fill meaning in German : füllen fill meaning in Japanese : 塗りつぶし fill meaning in Turkish : doldurmak fill meaning in Chinese : 填 fill meaning in Arabic : ملء fill meaning in Polish : napełnić fill meaning in Hindi : भरना fill meaning in French : remplir fill meaning in Russian : заполнить fill meaning in Tamil : நிரப்ப fill meaning in Telugu : పూరించడానికి