"full" Meaning in English
1. being at a peak or culminating point 2. to the greatest degree or extent 3. having the normally expected amount
Example : gives full measure
5. constituting the full quantity or extent 6. complete in extent or degree and in every particular
Example : a full game
7. filled to satisfaction with food or drink
Example : a full stomach
8. the time when the Moon is fully illuminated
Example : the moon is at the full
10. containing as much or as many as is possible or normal
Example : a full glass
11. (of sound) having marked deepness and body
Example : full tones
12. make (a garment) fuller by pleating or gathering 13. beat for the purpose of cleaning and thickening
Example : full the cloth
Translation for "full"
full meaning in Spanish : completo full meaning in German : voll full meaning in Japanese : いっぱい full meaning in Turkish : tam full meaning in Chinese : 充分 full meaning in Arabic : ممتلئ full meaning in Polish : pełny full meaning in Hindi : पूर्ण full meaning in French : plein full meaning in Russian : полный full meaning in Tamil : முழு full meaning in Telugu : పూర్తి
Examples containing "full"There are no examples. You can write here and submit.
You can write here and submit more examples.