"future" Meaning in English
1. of elected officers not yet serving
Example : The future state official celebrated their win with a large party.
2. a verb tense that expresses actions or states in the future 4. yet to be or coming
Example : some future historian will evaluate him
5. effective in or looking toward the future
Example : I was preparing for future employment opportunities.
6. a verb tense or other formation referring to events or states that have not yet happened
Example : future auxiliary
7. bulk commodities bought or sold at an agreed price for delivery at a specified future date
Translation for "future"
future meaning in Spanish : futuro future meaning in German : Zukunft future meaning in Japanese : 未来 future meaning in Turkish : gelecek future meaning in Chinese : 未来 future meaning in Arabic : مستقبل future meaning in Polish : przyszłość future meaning in Hindi : भविष्य future meaning in French : futur future meaning in Russian : будущее future meaning in Tamil : எதிர்கால future meaning in Telugu : భవిష్యత్తు
Examples containing "future"There are no examples. You can write here and submit.
You can write here and submit more examples.