1. street names for methylenedioxymethamphetamine 2. to be spent or finished
Example : The money had gone after a few days
3. move away from a place into another direction 4. a board game for two players who place counters on a grid 5. a usually brief attempt 6. a time for working (after which you will be relieved by someone else)
Example : it's my go
7. enter or assume a certain state or condition 8. follow a certain course 9. pass from physical life and lose all bodily attributes and functions necessary to sustain life 10. stop operating or functioning 11. progress by being changed
Example : The speech has to go through several more drafts
12. give support (to) or make a choice (of) one out of a group or number 14. go through in search of something 15. perform as expected when applied
Example : The washing machine won't go unless it's plugged in
17. begin or set in motion 18. make a certain noise or sound 19. follow a procedure or take a course
Example : We should go farther in this matter
20. continue to live through hardship or adversity 21. be the right size or shape 22. stretch out over a distance, space, time, or scope 23. lead, extend, or afford access
Example : This door goes to the basement
25. have a particular form 26. be in the right place or situation 27. functioning correctly and ready for action
Example : all systems are go
28. be abolished or discarded
Example : These ugly billboards have to go!
30. pass, fare, or elapse 31. be or continue to be in a certain condition 33. be sounded, played, or expressed
Example : How does this song go again?
34. be contained in
Example : How many times does 18 go into 54?
35. be ranked or compare
Example : This violinist is as good as Juilliard-trained violinists go
Translation for "go"
go meaning in Spanish : ir go meaning in German : gehen go meaning in Russian : идти go meaning in Portuguese : vai go meaning in Chinese : 走 go meaning in Japanese : 行く go meaning in Tamil : செல்ல go meaning in Arabic : اذهب go meaning in Turkish : gitmek go meaning in Hindi : चले जाओ go meaning in Telugu : వెళ్ళండి go meaning in French : aller