"grade" Meaning in English
1. a position on a scale of intensity or amount or quality
Example : a moderate grade of intelligence
2. the height of the ground on which something stands
Example : the base of the tower was below grade
3. a number or letter indicating quality (especially of a student's performance) 5. a body of students who are taught together 6. one-hundredth of a right angle 7. a relative position or degree of value in a graded group
Example : lumber of the highest grade
8. assign a grade or rank to, according to one's evaluation
Example : grade tests
9. assign a rank or rating to 10. a variety of cattle produced by crossbreeding with a superior breed 11. the gradient of a slope or road or other surface
Example : the road had a steep grade
12. determine the grade of or assign a grade to 13. level to the right gradient
Translation for "grade"
grade meaning in Spanish : grado grade meaning in German : Klasse grade meaning in Japanese : グレード grade meaning in Turkish : sınıf grade meaning in Chinese : 年级 grade meaning in Arabic : درجة grade meaning in Polish : stopień grade meaning in Hindi : ग्रेड grade meaning in French : qualité grade meaning in Russian : класс grade meaning in Tamil : தர grade meaning in Telugu : గ్రేడ్
Examples containing "grade"There are no examples. You can write here and submit.
You can write here and submit more examples.