2. the act of providing an item for general use or for official purposes (usually in quantity)
Example : a new issue of stamps
3. the immediate descendants of a person 4. supplies (as food or clothing or ammunition) issued by the government 5. the act of issuing printed materials 6. an opening that permits escape or release 7. some situation or event that is thought about 8. one of a series published periodically
Example : They found an old issue of the magazine in their dentist's waiting room.
10. a phenomenon that follows and is caused by some previous phenomenon 11. the income or profit arising from such transactions as the sale of land or other property 12. come out of
Example : Water issued from the hole in the wall
13. prepare and issue for public distribution or sale 14. circulate or distribute or equip with
Example : issue a new uniform to the children
15. an important question that is in dispute and must be settled
Example : the issue could be settled by requiring public education for everyone
16. bring out an official document (such as a warrant)
Translation for "issue"
issue meaning in Spanish : problema issue meaning in German : Problem issue meaning in Japanese : 問題 issue meaning in Turkish : konu issue meaning in Chinese : 问题 issue meaning in Arabic : القضية issue meaning in Polish : kwestia issue meaning in Hindi : मुद्दा issue meaning in French : problème issue meaning in Russian : вопрос issue meaning in Tamil : பிரச்சினை issue meaning in Telugu : సమస్య